Staten Island Law
|Staten Island Law|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||6|
|Executive producer(s)||Betsy Schechter
|Running time||20 to 22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Picture Shack Entertainment|
|Original channel||OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV)
|Original release||January 12 – October 4, 2013|
Staten Island Law is an American reality documentary television series on the Oprah Winfrey Network. The series debuted on January 12, 2013, and follows the lives of two Staten Island housewives who are best friends and both work as mediators. The series was pulled off the broadcasting schedule after four episodes due to low viewership and the last two episodes aired in October 2013.
|No.||Title||Original air date||U.S. Viewers
|1||"Elura & Michele Take Staten Island"||January 12, 2013||0.157|
|An engaged couple needs help settling their pre-nuptial agreement.|
|2||"Barber Wars"||February 23, 2013||0.149|
|The duo settles a case between a barbershop owner and an employee.|
|3||"The Deposit Debacle"||April 13, 2013||0.199|
|Michele and Elura settle a case between a landlord and tenant.|
|4||"Robin vs. Robin"||April 20, 2013||0.187|
|Elura & Michele help a mother who is threatening to evict her daughter who shows no respect.|
|5||"Battle of the Bars"||April 27, 2013||N/A|
|The duo helps two local bar owners settle their dispute about who owns the oldest establishment on Staten Island.|
|6||"Disturbing the Peace"||October 4, 2013||N/A|
|A complaint related to noise between a young singer and her elderly neighbor are settled.|
- "OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Announces New Original Programming and Additional Episodes of Two Popular Series for Its Primetime Lineup". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- Kaplan, Don. "A pair of law school pals team up for 'Staten Island Law,' a reality show on OWN". NEW YORK DAILY NEWS. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "Staten Island Best Friends To Star In New TV Show". CBS New York. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- Mark D. Stein. "'Staten Island Law,' featuring two Huguenot-based attorneys, debuts on Saturday". Silive. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "Saturday's Cable Ratings: "Wedding Band" Tops Demos for TBS". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "Saturday's Cable Ratings: "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" Tops Viewers for Lifetime". The Futon Critic. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|