||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (September 2008)|
|Developer(s)||Statpoint Technologies, Inc. |
|Stable release||16.2.04 / September, 2013|
Statgraphics is a statistics package that performs and explains basic and advanced statistical functions. The software was created in 1980 by Dr. Neil Polhemus. The current version of the program, Statgraphics Centurion XVI, was released in October 2009. Version 16.2, available in both 32-bit and 64-bit editions, was released in August 2013. Statgraphics Centurion is available in 5 languages: English, French, Spanish, German & Italian.
Statgraphics is distributed by Statpoint Technologies, Inc., a privately held company based in Warrenton, VA.
During the spring of 2006, Statgraphics Mobile was released as the first sophisticated statistical program that runs on hand-held computers (Pocket PC, Pocket PC Phone Edition, or compatible device running Windows Mobile 5 or Windows Pocket PC 2003).
In September 2008 the Statgraphics Online version was released. Statgraphics Online is a statistical package that runs within a web browser. Users can enter data directly into the data editor or import data from text files, Excel files, or other formats. The calculations are performed remotely on a web server and the results returned to the user's browser as HTML with embedded graphics images.
In July 2012 Statgraphics Sigma express was released. Statgraphics Sigma express is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that enables users to perform various calculations required when learning or applying Six Sigma. It adds a menu selection to Excel containing sections for each item of the DMAIC paradigm (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) plus additional menu items for Tools and Help. The program is designed to meet the needs of Six Sigma yellow belts, green belts and most black belts. Sigma express is available in English and French.
- List of statistical packages
- Comparison of statistical packages
- List of information graphics software
- Statgraphics Homepage
- Statgraphics Centurion XVI
- Statgraphics Online
- Statgraphics Sigma express
- Statgraphics .Net Web Services
- Statgraphics Statbeans
- Collection of free Statgraphics tutorial videos
- http://www.statgraphics.com/version16.htm Version XVI. STATGRAPHICS Homepage
- http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Statistical+Software+with+Six+Sigma-a01073757206 Statistical Software with Six Sigma. The Free Library
- http://www.saspen.com/2001/educational.htm Recommendations for an educational programme to improve consumer knowledge of and attitudes towards nutritional information on food labels. SOUTH AFRICAN SOCIETY OF PARENTERAL AND ENTERAL NUTRITION
- http://pt.wkhealth.com/pt/re/bjon/abstract.00002375-200407000-00006.htm;jsessionid=KJsMcG759pWFtDx7TX8bZ5QhGQhj03lYywMtrkww5hxQkLyQcq1W!1864410514!181195629!8091!-1 A comparison of three xylanases on the nutritive value of two wheats for broiler chickens. British Journal of Nutrition
- http://journals.lww.com/pidj/pages/articleviewer.aspx?year=2008&issue=11000&article=00004&type=abstract Correlation between Anthropometric Measures and Birthweight of Infants: Value in Measuring Actual Birthweight. American Journal of Perinatology