From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Statius Albius Oppianicus, discussed by Marcus Tullius Cicero in his oration, Pro Cluentio.
- Caecilius Statius, early Roman comic poet.
- Publius Papinius Statius, a Roman poet of the Silver Age of Latin literature.
- Achilles Statius, a 16th-century Portuguese humanist and writer.
- Philipp Ludwig Statius Müller, an 18th-century German zoologist.
- Wim Statius Muller, a contemporary Antillean composer and pianist.
Statius may also refer to:
- Sint Eustatius, an island in the Caribbean
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Statius.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.