From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up status in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Status (Latin plural: statūs), is a state, condition, or situation.
Status may also refer to:
- Social status, in sociology
- Status (law) and legal status, in law
- Conservation status of a species
- HIV test (HIV Status)
- Marital status
- Observer status, in international organizations
- Oratory status, in churches
- Performance status, in medicine
- Recurring status, in acting
- Senior status
- Status brand, in marketing
- Status constructus, a noun form
- Status effect, in gaming
- Status of religious freedom by country
- Status quo
- Status symbol
- Status, a magazine edited by Igor Cassini
- Process states (Process Status)
- Status bar, in user interface design
- Status message (instant messaging)
- Exit status, in computer science
- Status register, in computer science
- All pages beginning with "Status"
- All pages with titles containing "Status"
- Condition (disambiguation)
- State (disambiguation)
- Situation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.