Status Quo (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up status quo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Status quo is a Latin phrase, commonly used as "To maintain the status quo is to keep the things the way they presently are".
Status Quo or Status quo may also refer to:
- Status Quo, a British rock band
- Status Quo State, a term from power transition theory
- Status quo bias, a cognitive bias
- Status quo (Holy Land sites) - the Ottoman firman still in force that dictates the sharing of the major Christian sites between various denominations
- Status quo (Israel)
- Status Quo? The Unfinished Business of Feminism in Canada, a 2012 documentary film by Karen Cho
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.