Statute Law Revision (Scotland) Act 1906
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Long title||An Act to further promote the Revision of the Statute Law by repealing Enactments which have ceased to be in force or have become unnecessary.|
|Chapter||6 Edw 7 c 38|
|Royal Assent||4 August 1906|
|Commencement||4 August 1906|
This Act was partly in force in Great Britain at the end of 2010.
The Schedule to this Act was repealed by section 1 of, and Part I of the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1927.
- Council of Law Reporting. The Law Reports. The Public General Statutes, passed in the Sixth Year of the Reign of His Majesty King Edward the Seventh, 1906. London. 1906. Pages 113 to 210.
- The citation of this Act by this short title is authorised by section 2 of this Act.
- The Acts of Parliament (Commencement) Act 1793
- John Burke (editor), Current Law Statutes Annotated 1964, Sweet and Maxwell. See the entry for the Statute Law Revision (Scotland) Act 1964.
- The Chronological Table of the Statutes, 1235 - 2010. The Stationery Office. 2011. ISBN 978-0-11-840509-6. Part 1. Page 597, read with pages viii and x.
|This legislation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to law in Scotland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|