From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Stax can refer to:
- StAX, (Computer Programming) Streaming API for reading and writing XML in Java
- Stax Earspeakers, a Japanese brand of electrostatic headphones
- Stax Records, an American record company
- STAf eXecution engine (STAX), a service available with Software Testing Automation Framework
- Lay's Stax, a brand of potato snack chips sold by Lay's
- Stax Inc., a management consulting firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.