StealthNet is an anonymous P2P file sharing software based on the original RShare client, and has been enhanced. It use the same network as RShare.
Development was stopped in March 2011, with version 0.8.7.9, with no official explanation on the web site.
- There is no technical documentation about the network protocol.
- Anonymity is unproven.
- The source code contains no documentation at all.
- The source code is only partially available.
- AES encryption is 128 bits only.
- ^ Entwicklungsfortschritt (Development progress)
- ^ http://board.planetpeer.de/index.php/topic,9017.0.html We will survive