From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up steamer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Steamer may refer to:
- Steamship, a ship propelled by steam engines
- Steamboat, a boat propelled by steam power
- Paddle steamer, a boat or ship with one or more paddlewheels powered by steam
- Steam yacht
- Steam locomotive, a locomotive propelled by steam-operated pistons
- Steam car, a car powered by steam
- Stanley Steamer, a steam-powered automobile
Food and drink
- Steamer (appliance), an appliance that aids in steaming food
- Steamer (milk), a flavored milk drink
- Steamer, another name for sloppy joe
- A type of clam or in reference to steamed clams
- The Steamers an Oxford University drinking club
- Steamer (wetsuit), a wetsuit that covers the torso and the full length of the arms and legs
- Steamer trunk, a type of luggage commonly found during the Age of Steam
- Jiffy steamer, a device used to remove wrinkles from garments and fabrics
- Stan Smyl, a former captain of the Vancouver Canucks and nicknamed "the Steamer"
- Fastball, nickname for the baseball pitch
- Tachyeres, steamer ducks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.