Steeden is the official ball supplier of the 2013 Rugby League World Cup National Rugby League (NRL), Rugby League State of Origin, Australian Kangaroos, New South Wales Rugby League, Queensland Rugby League, Australian Touch Association and many more national governing bodies around the globe.
The Steeden brand was established in Queensland in 1958, when Ray Steeden opened a factory producing leather cricket balls, rugby league footballs and boxing bags. The company moved to New South Wales in the 1960s, and was acquired by Gray-Nicolls Sports in 1995. Since then it has achieved great success in rugby league
- "Steeden-it's THE ball!". Rugby League World Cup. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "Fiji UK agree partnership with major rugby league brand". Hull KR. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "Berrigan gives Dogs a lesson". The Sydney Morning Herald. May 24, 2003. Retrieved 2009-02-24.[dead link]
- Walshaw, Nick (May 9, 2008). "The heartbeat propelling Finch". Herald Sun. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- Thurston, Johnathan (June 11, 2008). "Why Prince and I will dominate". Herald Sun. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
|This article about a corporation or company involved in entertainment, leisure, sports and/or tourism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|