Steel Bananas is an artist collective and boutique publishing house. Established in 2008 in Toronto, Canada, the frequency of their publications has varied from monthly (2008-2010), to quarterly (2011-2013), to annual chapbooks and interdisciplinary projects in various media (2014+). Originally established as a collective of young artists, writers, and university students in Toronto, the collective matured into a network of professional artists and a dedicated publishing house that expanded into Vancouver, Canada, and Leeds, United Kingdom under the leadership of Karen Correia da Silva and Curran Folkers.
- Works in the Public Domain. Leeds, UK, 2015-ongoing.
- Lucy. Vancouver and Toronto, Canada, 2014-ongoing.
- Trigger Warning: Demons. Toronto, Canada, 2014.
- Steel Bananas Publications. Toronto and Vancouver, Canada and Leeds, UK, 2012-ongoing.
- Verbs. Vancouver, Canada, 2012.
- Bruised / Modern Ruin. Toronto, Canada, 2010-2011.
- The Artichoke Revue. Toronto, Canada, 2010.
- Eggplant. Toronto, Canada, 2009-2010.
- Gulch: An Assemblage. Toronto, Canada, 2009.
- Steel Bananas Zine. Toronto, Canada, 2008-2010.
- "Steel Bananas: About". Retrieved 23 December 2009.
- Showler, Suzannah (16 November 2009). "This Shit is Steel Bananas". Torontoist. Retrieved 23 December 2009.
- Eagen, Sarah Allen (7 October 2012). "Artistic Kindness: Empathy, Ethics, and New Medias". Artfile Magazine, New York. Retrieved 14 January 2015.
|This article about a Canadian artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|