October 31, 1985 |
Riverside, California, United States
|Other names||Stephanie Morgan|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||118 lb (54 kg; 8.4 st)|
|No. of adult films||27 (per IAFD)|
Graduating from high school at age 16, Morgan began mainstream modeling when she was 17. During that time she met Joe Francis of Girls Gone Wild video fame at a nightclub, who in turn introduced her to Steven Hirsch, head of Vivid Entertainment. Hirsch signed her to Vivid, and Morgan soon after started working for Francis as a hostess for the Girls Gone Wild videos. Morgan did attend college for a time, but dropped out.
Morgan's first video for Vivid was the 2005 film Sunny starring Sunny Leone, where she performed with Manuel Ferrara; in fact her scene was already planned and coordinated before she signed her contract with Vivid. By May 2006 she had filmed six features. Morgan sought out the adult industry stating in a Hustler interview that she made more money in mainstream modeling, but that she switched industries because she wanted to change American's perceptions of sex.
Morgan starred in the remake of Debbie Does Dallas called Debbie Does Dallas ... Again (2007), but left the adult entertainment business for a brief time afterwards. On the season finale of the Debbie Does Dallas ... Again documentary on the Showtime network chronicling the making of the film, there is a final scene with the cast at the film wrap party; the camera pans to each star or staff member who appeared in the documentary, and displays text detailing what each person had been doing since the film wrapped. Morgan's blurb read: "Two weeks later, Stefani fell in love and left the industry. Her current whereabouts are unknown."
Awards and nominations
|2007||AVN Award||Nominated||Best New Starlet||N/A|
|Nominated||Best Supporting Actress – Video||Illicit|
|2008||Nominated||Best Actress, Film||Debbie Does Dallas ... Again|
|Nominated||Best Couples Sex Scene, Film (with Derrick Pierce)|
|Won||Best Group Sex Scene, Film (with Savanna Samson, Monique Alexander, Evan Stone, Christian & Jay Huntington)|
|Nominated||Best Group Sex Scene, Film (with Sandra Romain, Roxxy Rush & Jerry)||Sex & Violins|
|Won||Best All-Girl Sex Scene, Film (with Faith Leon & Monique Alexander)|
|2009||Nominated||Best All-Girl 3-Way Sex Scene (with Tera Patrick & Kelle Marie)||Tera Goes Gonzo|
|Nominated||Best All-Girl Group Sex Scene (with Tera Patrick, Savanna Samson, Lanny Barby, Nina Mercedez, Monique Alexander, Lexie Marie, The Love Twins & Tawny Roberts)||Where the Boys Aren't 19|
- "Stefani Morgan Isn't Teasing: She's the Real Deal". AVN Online. 2006-02-25.
- Chris Nieratko (November 2005). "Sleaze Interview: Stefani Morgan". Bizarre. Retrieved 2008-01-16.
- Tim McKernan (2007-05-09). "An Interview With Vivid Girl Stefani Morgan". InsideSTL.
- "Inside Stefani Morgan". Inside the Porn Stars Studio. 2006-03-23.
- "HustlerWorld Interview: Stefani Morgan". HustlerWorld Interview: Stefani Morgan. 2006-07-08.
- "AVN AWARDS 2007 NOMINEES". AVN Awards. Retrieved 2014-12-14.
- "The 2008 AVN Awards Nominations". AVN Awards. Retrieved 2014-12-14.
- Jared Rutter (2008-01-12). "2008 AVN Awards Winners Announced". AVN. Retrieved 2014-12-14.
- "NOMINATIONS 2009 AVN Adult Movie Awards". AVN Awards. 2008-11-25. Retrieved 2014-12-14.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stefani Morgan.|