|Full name||Badea Stelian|
|Date of birth||29 July 1958|
|Place of birth||Uieşti, Giurgiu, Romania|
|1978–1980||FC Olt Scorniceşti||23|
|1980–1990||FC Argeş Piteşti||244||(20)|
|1992–1993||FC Argeş Piteşti|
|2005-2006||FC Naţional 2|
|2006–2007||Al Hilal Riyadh (youth team U20)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Badea Stelian (born 29 July 1958), widely known as Stelică Badea, is a retired Romanian football midfielder.
He was born in Bucşani and his first steps in football were under the guidance of coach Stere Popescu. He debuted at I.O.R. Bucharest, and at twenty years of age he had reached FC Olt Scorniceşti. In 1980, he arrived in Piteşti, where he was soon took the left midfield position. He played ten seasons at FC Argeş Piteşti, playing 244 matches and scoring twenty goals.
- 1990-1992 Dacia Piteşti, 3rd League
- 1992-1993 FC Argeş Piteşti, 2nd League and 1st League
- 1993-2000 Dacia Piteşti, 3rd League and 2nd League with 2 promovations in 2nd League and 1st League
- 2000-2001 Cimentul Fieni, 2nd League
- 2001-2004 Internaţional Piteşti, 2nd League
- 2004-2005 Astra Ploieşti, 2nd League
- 2005-2006 FC Naţional II, 2nd League
- 2006-2007 AL Hilal Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 2010-2011 AL Riyadh, Saudi Arabia