||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2011)|
Princess Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi (born January 5, 1962) was the Nigerian Minister of Aviation. She was confirmed to the post and sworn in on July 2, 2011. and was deployed to the Ministry of Aviation on July 4, 2011. She was however relieved of her duties as Minister of Aviation on 12 February 2014. She was also active in the political campaign of Goodluck Jonathan, the current President of Nigeria; where she served as his campaign's Director of Administration and Finance.
Princess Stella Oduah-Ogiemwonyi was born to Igwe D.O. Oduah of Akili-Ozizor, L.G.A. in Anambra State on January 5, 1962. Oduah-Ogiemwonyi received her Bachelors and Masters Degree (in Accounting and Business Administration respectively) in the United States. Upon her return to Nigeria in 1983, she joined the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
She was married to the former Minister for Works, Engr. Chris Ogiemwonyi and has children.
- Aug 30, 2013, 08:31 PM. "BREAKING: Jonathan drops corrupt Aviation Minister, Stella Oduah, 3 others". http://premiumtimesng.com/. Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- Aug 30, 2013, 08:31 PM. "Senate President David Mark Read The List of Nigeria's Ministerial Nominees". Theinfostrides.com. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "President Swears In 14 Ministers, Returnees Retain Former Portfolios". Nigeriadailynews.com. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "Latest Nigerian News from Thisday newspaper". Thisdayonline.com. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- [dead link]
- Encomium Magazine interview
- [dead link]
- "Account Suspended". Seapetrol.com. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
|This article about a Nigerian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|