From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stellar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stellar is an adjective referring to one or more stars. It may also refer to:
- Hyundai Stellar, a car built by Hyundai Motor Company
- Stellar 7 a 3D wireframe-based game for the Apple II computer system
- O2 XDA Stellar, an HTC mobile phone sold in the UK market by O2
- Stellar Airpark, an airport near Chandler, Arizona, USA
- Stellar Group (construction company), construction company in Florida, USA
- Stellar Charter School, a school in Redding, California, USA
- Stellar (magazine), an Irish lifestyle and fashion magazine
- Stellar Information Systems, a computer company in Gurgaon, India
- Stellar School System, a private school in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
- Stellar Airways, an airline in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Hasselblad Stellar, a compact digital camera based on the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100
- Stellar, slang for 'very good'
- Stellar Search, an Executive Search firm headquartered in New Delhi
- Dr. Stellar, a Big Bang Comics superhero
- Stellar Loussier, a character from the anime/manga series Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Stellar Awards, awards for the gospel music industry
- Stellar*, a New Zealand-based rock band
- "Stellar" (song), 2000 song by Incubus
- Eliot Stellar (1919–1993), American psychologist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.