From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Swedish opera soprano, see Nina Stemme.
Stemme AG is a German glider manufacturer. Aircraft production is complemented by service, maintenance and repair of their sports and personal aircraft.
List of Stemme aircraft
- Stemme S10 – self-launching motorglider and original aircraft
- Stemme S2 – unpowered glider, 2 seater
- Stemme S6 – touring motorglider
- Stemme S8 – touring motorglider
- Stemme S15 – Prototype UAV based on S6
- The SAGEM Patroller is based on the S15.
- Stemme ASP S15
- Sport Aviation: 16. July 2012.
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|