From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stems)
|Look up stem in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stem may refer to:
- Plant stem, the aboveground structures that have vascular tissue and that support leaves and flowers
Also see similar:
- Stem cell
- STEM fields, science, technology, engineering, and mathematics, as collective fields of study
- The stem or stem group of a clade (in biological classification) consists of extinct organisms more closely related to the crown group than to any other extant clade.
- Word stem, the base part of a word not including inflectional morphemes
- Stem (music), a part of a written musical note
- Stem mixing and mastering, a group of audio tracks
- "Stem", a song by Canadian musician Hayden from his 1995 album Everything I Long For
- "Stem", a song by American industrial metal band Static-X from its 1999 album Wisconsin Death Trip
- "Stem", a song by DJ Shadow on the album Endtroducing.....
- The Stems, an Australian garage rock/power pop group from the 1980s
- Stem (audio), in audio production, a group of audio sources mixed together
- Stem (bicycle part), connects the handlebars to the steer tube of a bicycle fork
- Stem (lesbian), a woman who exhibits some stereotypical butch and lesbian traits without fitting the masculine stereotype associated with butch lesbians
- Crack stem, a device for smoking crack cocaine
- Stem (REXX language), part of a compound variable in the REXX computer programming language
- Stem (ship), the upright member mounted on the forward end of a vessel's keel, to which the strakes are attached
- Stem, North Carolina, a city in Granville County.
- Stem (skiing) is a technique in skiing
- Watch stem
STEM may refer to:
- Scanning transmission electron microscopy
- Spatiotemporal Epidemiological Modeler, a free software developed by IBM
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.