Stepan Kodeda at JWOC 2007
5 February 1988|
Plzeň, Czech Republic
|Died||30 March 2015
Prague, Czech Republic
Štěpán was a runner of the Swedish club IFK MORA in Dalarna from 2005 until his death in 2015. He achieved many good team results as the 7th place in Tiomila's Relay 2008, where he ran the first for Dalarna's team exchanging 6th among 347 runners. Starting in 2006 he also ran for Sportcentrum Jičín in the Czech Republic and since 2009 for Club Esportiu Farra-O in Spain.
In 2007, he became Junior World Champion in relay in Dubbo, Australia together with Jan Benes and Adam Chromy. In 2008, he won a gold medal in sprint distance at the Junior World Championships in Göteborg, Sweden.
- Presentation: Stepan Kodeda — ultimate-orienteering.com
- Junior World Orienteering Championships – International Orienteering Federation (Retrieved on July 1, 2008)
- "Profile: Stepan Kodeda" – World of O Runners (Retrieved on July 1, 2008)
- Klimpl, Petr (1 April 2015). "Zemřel Štěpán Kodeda" (in Czech). www.orientacnisporty.cz. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Huippusuunnistaja Stepan Kodeda menehtynyt" (in Finnish). kestavyysurheilu.fi. 1 April 2015. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
|This biographical article about a Czech orienteer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|