Stephen Bradley (musician)
||An automated process has detected links on this page on the local or global blacklist.|
Stephen Bradley on vacation in Hawaii
|Born||August 23, 1972|
|Instruments||Trumpet, Keyboard, Vocals|
|Associated acts||No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Smashing Pumpkins,Greenday|
Stephen Bradley (born August 23, 1972) plays the trumpet, keyboard, and sings in the band No Doubt.
Born in Richmond, California,Stephen first picked up the trumpet at age 13 while attending Portola Junior High School.He initially wanted to play the drums,but couldn't because his school band already had three drummers. He then decided to play the trumpet because "I knew it only had three valves so I figured it (the trumpet) was simplistic enough and would be easy to pick up...it's one of the hardest instruments to play."
When Phil Jordan left No Doubt in 1995 to go back to school, Stephen was brought on as a sub for one show at The Great American Music Hall in San Francisco.Eventually,Stephen became a fixture of the horn section alongside Gabrial McNair.
Stephen has also working on various projects in television (American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Superstars of Dance, Bernie Mac) as well as working with a variety of recording artists (Flipsyde, Akon, No Doubt)
He also toured playing trumpet and percussion for The Smashing Pumpkins on their 20th anniversary tour in 2008.
In 2014 Stephen started a musical project called Mr.Etienne,and began performing at various venues around the Los Angeles area.
- Nimrod (Green Day, 1997)
- Return of Saturn (No Doubt, 2000)
- "Everything in Time" (No Doubt),2003)
- "Chocolate O'Brian" (Chocolate O'Brian),2003)
- Wikked Lil' Grrrls (Esthero, 2005)
- The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani, 2006)
- Push and Shove (No Doubt, 2012)
- "Sorry I'm Late" (Cher lloyd),2014)
- "track to be released" (Bush),2014)
- "track to be released" (Steel Pulse),2014)
- "The Stephen Bradley Page". Retrieved May 4, 2005.