Stephen Crow (born 1965 in Hadlow, Kent) (also known as Stephen J. Crow, Steve Crow, and Steve J. Crow) is a game programmer who worked in the 1980s on the ZX Spectrum platform, programming for companies such as Hewson Consultants and Bubble Bus Software. He also worked with members of the Graftgold team. More recently, he was the lead artist working for Monkeytropolis, a game company that is no longer active.
Crow was elected "Best Programmer Of The Year" in 1986 by the readers of CRASH. He was also voted best programmer of the year at the Golden Joystick Awards.
List of games
- Global Gladiators (1993), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Disney's Aladdin (1993), Sega Enterprises Ltd.
- Cool Spot (1993), Virgin Games, Inc.
- Walt Disney's The Jungle Book (1994), Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Earthworm Jim (1994), Playmates Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Earthworm Jim Special Edition (1995), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Earthworm Jim 2 (1995), Playmates Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Skullmonkeys (1998), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- BoomBots (1999), SouthPeak Interactive, LLC
- Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (2003), Sierra Entertainment, Inc., Vivendi Universal Games, Inc.
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (2007), Blizzard Entertainment Inc.