Stephen J. Anderson
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
|Stephen J. Anderson|
Anderson at the premiere of Meet the Robinsons – 03/25/2007.
|Born||Stephen John Anderson
June 5, 1967
Georgia, United States
|Occupation||Animator, screenwriter, voice actor, and film director.|
Stephen John Anderson is an American animator, film director, screenwriter and voice actor.
Anderson made his feature-film directorial debut with Meet The Robinsons. Anderson joined Walt Disney Feature Animation in 1999 as a story artist on Tarzan. Prior to joining Disney, Anderson worked as an animator at Hyperion Animation on Rover Dangerfield and Bébé's Kids. He made his television directorial debut with the series The Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Stephen currently resides in Canyon Country, California, with his wife, Heather, and their son, Jacob.
- 1991 – Rover Dangerfield (animator)
- 1992 – Bébé's Kids (character animator)
- 1996 – The Nome Prince and the Magic Belt (character designer)
- 1999 – Tarzan (storyboard artist)
- 2000 – The Emperor's New Groove (story's artistic supervisor, voice)
- 2003 – Brother Bear (story's artistic supervisor)
- 2007 – Meet the Robinsons (director, voice)
- 2008 – Bolt (voice)
- 2010 – Tangled (additional story animator)
- 2011 – Winnie the Pooh (co-director)
- 1992 – Itsy Bitsy Spider (character animator)
- 1996 – Toto Lost in New York (director, character designer, storyboard artist)
- 1996 – Virtual Oz (character designer)
- 1997 – Journey Beneath the Sea (director)
- 1997 – Underground Adventure (director)
- 1994 – Itsy Bitsy Spider (director)
- 1996 – Poop Jelly (anthology) – writer/artist for one short story
- 2001 – Short Stack (anthology) – writer/artist for one short story
- 2008 – Who is Rocket Johnson? (anthology) – writer/artist for one short story
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|