|Residence||New York City|
Stephen Viscusi is an American Author, CEO, and Radio Host. Viscusi is the host of "On the Job," and CEO of New York executive search firm The Viscusi Group. Viscusi gives advice to both employees and job seekers. Stephen also runs a resume writing service. Stephen is also the author of the book, "On the Job: How to Make it in the Real World of Work."  Viscusi has contributed to NPR, American Morning, and Good Morning America.
Stephen is also the author of the book, "Bulletproof Your Job: 4 Simple Strategies to Ride Out the Rough Times and Come Out on Top at Work." Viscusi has also written for the New York Post. Stephen frequently contributes to the Huffington Post as a blogger. During the recent economic crisis and rising unemployment, Viscusi has used various media outlets, including the Tyra Banks Show to give advice on how to keep your job.
- Ellin, Abby (February 18, 2007). "When the Food Critics Are Deskside". The New York Times.
- Todorova, Aleksandra (February 13, 2008). "Four Ways to Keep Your Job in a Slowing Job Market".
- Beer, Stephanie (August 18, 2006). "Raise Your Rank: Top Tips for Career Success". The Washington Post.
- Belkin, Lisa (November 10, 2002). "LIFE'S WORK; At Work, How Far to Leave the Closet". The New York Times.
- "The Dilemma of Working and Looking for Another Job". NPR Morning Edition. April 19, 2006.
- "AMERICAN MORNING Transcript". CNN. December 15, 2003. Retrieved May 24, 2010.
- "Good Morning America Transcript". 24 January 2005.
- Tahmincioglu, Eve (May 21, 2008). "How to make your job layoff-resistant".
- Korkki, Phyllis (September 21, 2008). "How to Protect Your Job in a Stormy Industry". The New York Times. Retrieved May 24, 2010.
- Viscusi, Stephen (August 25, 2008). "Making Yourself Bulletproof". New York Post.
- Viscusi, Stephen. "Stephen Viscusi". Huffington Post.
- Viscusi, Stephen (May 25, 2011). "My Bulletproof Tips: How to Be Perceived as 15 Years Younger than You Really Are on an Interview or at Work". Huffington Post.
- Are You a Workaholic?
- Stephen Viscusi's HarperCollins Author Page
- Publishers Weekly Reviews "Bulletproof Your Job"
- Making Yourself Bulletproof NY Post
- Tips at Chicago Tribune
- ABC News Q&A
- Loose Change at Star-Telegram
- Viscusi on How to Protect Your Job New York Times
- Newsweek's Review of "Bulletproof Your Job"
- AP Interview at Wallst.net
- Viscusi and "Bulletproof Your Job" at Washington Post
- TIME Magazine Reviews "Bulletproof Your Job"
- US News Interviews Viscusi
|This article about a writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|