From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The stern is the rear or aft part of a ship or boat.
Stern or Sterns may also refer to:
- Stern (surname), a family name
- Stern Hu (born 1963), businessman arrested in China
- Stern John (born 1976), Trinidadian footballer
- New York University Stern School of Business
- Stern Conservatory, a former private music school in Berlin, now part of the Berlin University of the Arts
- Stern College for Women, an undergraduate women's college of Yeshiva University, located in Manhattan, New York
- Stern (magazine), a weekly German news magazine
- Stern (game company), two related arcade gaming companies
- Stern's, an American department store chain that served New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Stern's Pickle Works, Farmindale, New York
- Stern Review, an influential report on global warming's economic effect
- Stern baronets, two extinct titles in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom
- USS Stern (DE-187), a World War II destroyer escort
- Stern Hall (disambiguation)
- Stern House, a reconstructed building in Jerusalem
- The Sterns, an American Britpop band
- Lehi (group), underground Zionist organization informally known as the Stern Gang or Group
- Selim I, Sultan of the Ottoman Empire nicknamed Yavuz ("the Stern")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.