From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stetson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stetson is a brand of hat.
Stetson may also refer to:
- Stetson University, a private, co-educational, liberal arts university
- Stetson University College of Law, Florida's first law school
- Stetson, Maine, a town in Penobscot County, Maine
- Stetson–Harrison method, statistics, Method.
- Stetson (crater), the remains of a crater on the far side of the Moon
- Stetson Bowl, a stadium in Surrey, British Columbia
- John B. Stetson Company, the maker of the Stetson cowboy style hats
- Stetson University Campus Historic District, a U.S. Historic District located in DeLand, Florida
- John B. Stetson House, a historic home in DeLand, Florida
- Stetson, a fragrance line manufactured by Coty, Inc. under license from the John B. Stetson Company
- John Batterson Stetson, a hat manufacturer
- Stetson Kennedy, an award-winning author and human rights activist from Florida
- Andrew Stetson, a Canadian supermodel
- Augusta Emma Stetson, an American Christian Science leader
- Charles Walter Stetson, an American artist
- Dave Stetson, co-creator and founding member of the Caricature Carvers of America
- Francis Lynde Stetson, an American lawyer
- Harlan True Stetson, an American astronomer and physicist
- John Charles Stetson, a United States Secretary of the Air Force
- Kent Stetson, a Canadian playwright and member of the Order of Canada
- Lemuel Stetson, a United States Representative from New York
- Raymond Herbert Stetson, an American speech scientist at Oberlin College
- Robert Stetson Macfarlane, president of Northern Pacific Railway 1951–1966
- Steve Stetson, head college football coach
- Ted Stetson, a writer of science fiction, fantasy, and literary fiction
- Tony Stetson, a professional wrestler
- William H. Stetson, a Roman Catholic priest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.