|Conference||Atlantic Sun Conference, Pioneer Football League|
|NCAA||Division I FCS|
|Athletic director||Jeff Altier|
|Football stadium||Spec Martin Stadium|
|Basketball arena||Edmunds Center|
|Baseball stadium||Melching Field at Conrad Park|
The Stetson Hatters are composed of 18 teams representing Stetson University in intercollegiate athletics, including men and women's basketball, cross country, golf, rowing, soccer, and tennis. Men's sports include baseball and football. Women's sports include lacrosse, sand volleyball, softball, and volleyball. The Hatters compete in the NCAA Division I Football Championship Subdivision (FCS) and are members of the Atlantic Sun Conference for most sports, except for the football team, which competes in the Pioneer Football League.
Stetson University sponsors teams in seven men's and ten women's NCAA sanctioned sports:
Men's Intercollegiate Sports
Women's Intercollegiate Sports
- # = Football competes in the Pioneer Football League.
- ‡ = Men's rowing is sanctioned by the Intercollegiate Rowing Association, not by the NCAA. Men's and women's rowing compete in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference.
- * = Sand volleyball is a fully sanctioned NCAA sport which will have its first national championship in the spring of 2016. The A-Sun is the only conference currently sponsoring a championship in the sport.
- "Welcome to Stetson University". gohatters.com. Retrieved 2012-06-12.
- "NCAA DII, DIII membership approves Sand Volleyball as 90th championship". NCAA. January 17, 2015. Retrieved April 5, 2015.