Steve Carver (born April 5, 1945) is an American film director and producer from Brooklyn, New York.
Carver attended high school in Manhattan, New York and received his BA from Cornell University and his MFA from Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. His short films attracted the attention of Roger Corman who hired him to direct The Arena (1974). He featured the documuentary film That Guy Dick Miller, over the acting and life of Dick Miller.
- ^ Canby, Vincent (July 31, 1976). "Drum (1976)". The New York Times.
- ^ Steven Carver | LinkedIn
- ^ The Epic Film: Myth and History
- ^ That Guy Dick Miller Making the Rounds
- ^ Thomas, Kevin (January 4, 1974). "Movie Review". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved April 30, 2010.
- ^ "Capone Stays in the Dark". The Age. July 11, 1975. Retrieved April 30, 2010.
- ^ Canby, Vincent (April 16, 1983). "Villainy Dispatched in El Paso". The New York Times. Retrieved April 30, 2010.