||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2007)|
December 13, 1968 |
|Occupation||Video game designer|
He was originally made famous as the creator of Warlords game series in 1989, but in recent years has found fame once again as creator of the Puzzle Quest series. In 2003, after a long alliance with SSG, he split off to form his own game developer company Infinite Interactive.
In 2007, Infinite Interactive put Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords on the market for the DS and PSP. It was a sleeper hit that got a lot of praise by gamers and game developers alike. Infinite Interactive has since brought Puzzle Quest to the Wii, PC and Xbox360, PS2, and Mac, Mobile, and iPhone.
In 2008, a Puzzle Quest like game was developed on a number of platforms for D3 Publisher of Europe Ltd.. Puzzle Quest: Galactrix is scheduled for release in February 2009. This game builds on the original principles that made Puzzle Quest a hit, with an improved story and more content. Infinite also released another 2 games in 2009, Puzzle Kingdoms and Neopets Puzzle Adventure.
- Puzzle Kingdoms (2009), Zoo Games
- Neopets Puzzle Adventure (2009), Capcom
- Puzzle Quest: Galactrix (2009), D3 Publisher of Europe Ltd.
- Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords (2007), D3 Publisher of Europe Ltd.
- Heroes of Might and Magic V (2006), Ubisoft Italia
- Warlords Battlecry III (2004), Enlight Interactive Inc.
- Decisive Battles of WWII Vol 2: Korsun Pocket (2003), Matrix Games
- Warlords IV: Heroes of Etheria (2003), Ubisoft
- Warlords Battlecry II (2002), Strategic Studies Group
- Reach for the Stars (2000), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Warlords Battlecry (2000), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Warlords III: Darklords Rising (1998), Red Orb Entertainment
- Warlords III: Reign of Heroes (1997), Red Orb Entertainment
- Warlords II Deluxe (1995), Strategic Studies Group
- Warlords II Scenario Builder (1994), Strategic Studies Group
- Carriers at War II (1993), Strategic Studies Group
- Warlords II (1993), Strategic Studies Group
- Warlords (1989), Strategic Studies Group
- "Steve Fawkner Talks About "Warlords-Online", Oz Games Development". Retrieved 2008-08-24.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Steve Fawkner.|
|This biographical article relating to a video game specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|