From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2009)|
- The Nocturne (1999): Probable Cause Productions. Limited paperback edition. ISBN 0-9578641-0-8
- Love Lies Dying (2002): Probable Cause Productions. Limited paperback edition. ISBN 0-9578641-1-6
- Rage (2003): Wild Roses Productions.
- Cell Candy (January 2004): Bloodletting Press. Published as a 300-copy limited softcover.
- Hunting Zoe (2004): Wild Roses Productions. Limited hardcover.
- Lake Mountain (August 2005): Bloodletting Press. Published as a 26-copy leather-bound hardcover and 400-copy limited hardcover. ISBN 0-9768531-0-8
- A Killer Stalks the Outback (2005) ASIN B000BQ2IG2
- Cloning Around (2005) ASIN B000BQ2IFS
- Amber Rising (March 2009): Cargo Cult Press. Published as a 135-copy limited softcover.
- Injustice (March 2009): Cargo Cult Press. Published as a 26-copy leather-bound hardcover and 150-copy limited hardcover.
- (Written in 1991. Unpublished until 2009.)
- Harmony Chokes (unreleased)
- A Thousand Mettle Folds - Cut I: The Fall (unreleased)
Steve Gerlach was the editor of In Laymon's Terms (unreleased)
Steve Gerlach was the historical advisor to the Australian film Let's Get Skase.
Steve Gerlach on Australian artist website Arts Connect