||York University (Business).
||Business author and speaker.
||The Wealthy Freelancer (co-author), The Everything Guide to Writing Copy, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Web-Based Business.
Steve Slaunwhite (born December 7, 1962, in Halifax, Nova Scotia) is a Canadian marketing strategist, speaker and author of books, including on the topics of marketing, copywriting, and small business success. He is the co-founder of International Freelancers Day.
Slaunwhite earned a business degree from York University and did post-graduate at Ryerson University. Upon graduation he began a career in professional sales during which time he published a number of sales-related articles in Sales And Marketing Journal, The American Salesman and other publications.
His first book, Start & Run A Copywriting Business (Self-counsel Press), was favorably reviewed in several publications including Wall Street Journal. His other books include The Everything Guide To Writing Copy (Adams Media), The Complete Idiot's Guide To Starting A Web-Based Business (Alpha) and The Wealthy Freelancer (Penguin)—which was a long-time Amazon business bestseller and won a 2010 Best Small Business Book award from SmallBizTrends.com.
Slaunwhite has also contributed sections and chapters to ten books including The White Paper Marketing Handbook and Web Copy That Sells.
- Steve Slaunwhite, Start & Run A Copywriting Business, Self-Counsel Press, 2000 & 2005 new revised edition
- Steve Slaunwhite, The Everything Guide to Writing Copy, Adams Media, 2007
- Steve Slaunwhite, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Starting a Web-Based Business, Alpha/Penguin, 2009
- Steve Slaunwhite (with Pete Savage and Ed Gandia), The Wealthy Freelancer, Penquin, 2010
- Various Experts, The CMA Guide to Email Marketing, Canadian Marketing Association, 2000-2014
- Maria Veloso, Web Copy That Sells, AMACOM, 2009.