|Bell while playing for Manly-Warringah in 2008|
28 May 1976 |
Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||93 kg (14 st 9 lb)|
|As of 1 January 2009|
|Source: Rugby League Project|
Steven "Steve" Bell (born 28 May 1976) is an Australian professional rugby league footballer for the Catalans Dragons of Super League. A Queensland State of Origin representative three-quarter, he previously played club football in the NRL for the Melbourne Storm, then the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (with whom he won the 2008 Telstra Premiership).
Steven Bell played 64 first grade games for Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles between 2006 and 2008, scoring 30 tries. He only played 17 games out of 26 in 2006 because of Queensland State of Origin commitments and injury. Bell was part of the winning State of Origin side in 2007 and scored the winning try to win the series.
- "Bell agrees Dragons deal". Sky Sports. 2008-06-16. Retrieved 2008-06-16.
- "2009 NRL Player Movements". NRL Live. 2008-10-04. Retrieved 2008-10-04.
- melbournestorm.com.au. "NRL Honour Board". Club. Melbourne Storm.
- "Factfile on 2007 grand final". The Daily Telegraph. 2008-09-29.
- "Grand final: As it happened". Fox Sports. 2008-10-05. Retrieved 2008-10-05.
- "NORTHS DEVILS". QRL. 2010. Retrieved 2010-03-15.
|This rugby league football biography relating to an Australian born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|