Steven G. Gabbe is an American medical researcher, specializing in complications of pregnancy. He is the Chief Executive Officer at The Ohio State University Medical Center and Senior Vice President for Health Sciences.
On April 4, 2008, Gabbe was appointed Chief Executive Officer of The Ohio State University Medical Center and Senior Vice President of Health Sciences at Ohio State University by President Gordon Gee. Gabbe was at Ohio State University for nine years as a professor and chairman of obstetrics and gynecology in The Ohio State University College of Medicine.
He has authored over 175 research articles, and is the first author of the textbook, Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies (Elsevier).
- Gabbe S, et al.. Obstetrics: Normal and Problem Pregnancies, 5th edn (Elsevier; 2007) (ISBN 0-443-06930-1)
- Landon MB, et al.. (2004) Maternal and perinatal outcomes associated with a trial of labor after prior cesarean delivery. N Engl J Med 351: 2581–2589 (PMID 15598960) (full text)
- The Ohio State University Medical Center Leadership (Retrieved on July 9, 2009)
- Columbus Dispatch, April 5th, 2008
- Columbus Business First
- University of Washington School of Medicine Online News
- Vanderbilt Reporter
- University of Washington: Office of News and Information: Dr. Steven Gabbe elected to Institute of Medicine
- Institute of Medicine of the National Academies: Membership Directory: G
|This biography of an American academic administrator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|