Steven J. Law
Steven J. Law is President and CEO of American Crossroads, and President of its sister organization CrossroadsGPS. He previously held the position of Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. He served as Deputy Secretary of Labor in the administration of U.S. President George W. Bush. In 2005, Law chaired the President’s Management Council Subcommittee on E-Government.
- American Crossroads About Us accessed November 30, 2010
- National Journal “The New Power Players” November 11, 2010
- Press release. U.S. Chamber Names Deputy Secretary of Labor Steven J. Law Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel, Feb 7, 2007
- Deputy Secretary of Labor Steven J. Law Named New Chairman of President’s Management Council Subcommittee on E-Government, GeorgeWBush-WhiteHouse", Feb 3, 2005
- Fighting for Your Business, Steven Law, USChamber.com, accessed Oct 3, 2009.
|This biography of a person who has held a non-elected position in the Federal government of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|