Steven Timothy Judy
|Steven Timothy Judy|
|Born||24 May 1956
|Died||9 March 1981
Michigan City, Indiana
Cause of death
|Floral Park Cemetery, Indianapolis, Indiana|
|Parents||Vernon Eugene and Myrtle Louella Judy|
|Conviction(s)||Murder (25 Feb 1980)|
Steven Timothy Judy (May 24, 1956 – March 9, 1981) was convicted of murdering Terry Lee Chasteen and her three children, Misty Ann, Steve and Mark, on April 28, 1979.
He was executed on March 9, 1981, aged 24, in Michigan City, Indiana in the electric chair. Judy became the first person to be executed in Indiana since Richard Kiefer was executed June 15, 1961.
- Bette, Nunn (1981). Burn, Judy, Burn.
- Genealogy Girl (1 February 2011). "Richard E. Kiefer". Find a Grave. Retrieved 25 February 2014.
- "Capital punishment in Indiana". The Indianopolis Star. Retrieved 17 August 2007.[dead link]
- "History of Capital Punishment in Indiana". indystar.com. Gannett. 15 December 2009. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Killer says he's sorry before execution; blames parents". Sarasota Journal (Sarasota, Florida: Lindsay Newspapers, Inc.). 9 March 1981. pp. 4A. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- "Steven Timothy Judy". Clark County Prosecutor. Retrieved 2 February 2012.
- Steven Timothy Judy. Find A Grave. Retrieved on 2007-08-17.
|People executed in US||Succeeded by
Frank James Coppola
|This United States biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|