Steven Timothy Judy
|Steven Timothy Judy|
|Born||May 24, 1956
Indianapolis, Indiana, U.S.
|Died||March 9, 1981
Michigan City, Indiana, U.S.
Cause of death
|Floral Park Cemetery, Indianapolis, Indiana|
|Parent(s)||Vernon Eugene and Myrtle Louella Judy|
|Conviction(s)||Murder (February 25, 1980)|
Steven Timothy Judy (May 24, 1956 – March 9, 1981) was convicted of murdering Terry Lee Chasteen and her three children, Misty Ann, Steve and Mark, on April 28, 1979.
He was executed on March 9, 1981, aged 24, in Michigan City, Indiana in the electric chair. Judy became the first person to be executed in Indiana since Richard Kiefer was executed June 15, 1961.
- Bette, Nunn (1981). Burn, Judy, Burn.
- Genealogy Girl (February 1, 2011). "Richard E. Kiefer". Find a Grave. Retrieved February 25, 2014.
- "History of Capital Punishment in Indiana". indystar.com. Gannett. December 15, 2009. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "Killer says he's sorry before execution; blames parents". Sarasota Journal (Sarasota, Florida: Lindsay Newspapers, Inc.). March 9, 1981. p. 4A. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- "Steven Timothy Judy". Clark County Prosecutor. Retrieved February 2, 2012.
- Steven Timothy Judy profile, Findagrave.com; retrieved 2007-08-17.
|People executed in US||Succeeded by
Frank James Coppola
|This United States biographical article related to crime is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|