|Member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives from the 11th Essex District|
2005 – March 5, 2014
|Preceded by||Thomas M. McGee|
|Succeeded by||Brendan Crighton|
September 11, 1973 |
|Alma mater||Wesleyan University
New England School of Law
Steven Myles Walsh (born September 11, 1973 in Boston, Massachusetts ) is an American politician who represented the 11th Essex district in the Massachusetts House of Representatives from 2005 to 2014. He is also a practicing attorney and adjunct faculty member of North Shore Community College’s Public Policy Institute. He received his J.D. (2005) from the New England School of Law and his B.A. (1995) from Wesleyan University. He resigned March 5, 2014, to become executive director of the Massachusetts Council of Community Hospitals.
- "Walsh, Steven Myles". The Political Graveyard. Lawrence Kestenbaum. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- 2007–2008 Public Officers of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Massachusetts Legislature profile
- Lynn state legislator is stepping down
- Journal of the House: March 5, 2014
|This article about a member of the Massachusetts House of Representatives is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|