|Some or all of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (October 2011)|
Stevie Boi is an American fashion designer and founder of the luxury eyewear line SB Shades. He currently resides in Baltimore. He designs and sells unisex eyewear and accessories on his website and in a few boutique stores.
Stevie Boi was born in Augusta, Georgia but raised overseas. He grew up with parents who were in the Army and traveled a lot during his childhood. He started designing in 2007 and quit his job with the military to start his business selling eyewear. Boi's big break was landing his eye wear on the cover of Vogue Italia November issue shot by Steven Meisel's, plus an additional six page spread entitled "The A Train", featuring pieces from his new collection "Coexist". Time magazine conducted an interview with Boi. The interview brought press coverage for Boi and his business team. Stevie Boi has designed Pieces for Lady Gaga's new album "ARTPOP".
- Toxic, a 2007 luxury collection for men and women.
- CoExist, a 2011 luxury collection for men and women. Designs are inspired by religion and culture with a modern edge.
- Leather, a 2013 luxury collection for men and women.
- By admin. "Fearless Fashion: Stevie Boi | The G R O U N D". Virginemag.com. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- "New Yorker of the Week". The Five Outsiders. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- Kelley Hoffman (2011-06-17). "Stevie Boi Thinks More Is More". Fashion.elle.com. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "KarenCivil.com". KarenCivil.com. 2010-01-06. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "Stevie Boi: A Dream Full Grown | An-Mag.com | Art Nouveau Magazine | Art, Culture, Style, Music, Ideas". An-Mag.com. 2011-09-06. Retrieved 2011-10-25.
- "The A train". Vogue.it. Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- Hamilton, Anita (27 November 2012). "9 Dream Jobs That Actually Pay: Stevie Boi Eyewear Designer". Time. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Stevie Boi at work with Lady Gaga for ARTPOP?". ladygaganow.net. Retrieved 2013-03-19.
- "Shift | People | Stevie Boi". Shift.jp.org. Retrieved 2013-08-10.