Stevie Brock in concert in Baton Rouge, Louisiana on June 26, 2004
|Born||October 23, 1990|
Stephen Ray "Stevie" Brock (born October 23, 1990) is an American pop singer. He grew up outside of Dayton, Ohio. Brock began singing when he was two years old. At eight, he wrote his first song. He graduated in 2009 from Centerville High School (Centerville, Ohio) in Centerville, a suburb of Dayton, Ohio.
Stevie was discovered in 2002, signed to WIRE Records (see album liner notes), the Orlando-based company owned by Johnny Wright. His first hit single was a cover of Color Me Badd's "All for Love." His self-titled debut album includes the music video "All For Love". Brock was the guest vocalist on Triple Image's (also on WIRE Records) single "Boy Next Door."
In 2003, he toured with Aaron Carter in "Aaron's Jukebox World Tour" and later toured in Radio Disney tours such as the Jingle Jam Tour with Greg Raposo and Jesse McCartney, Jump5's 2004 Spring Thing Tour, etc.
Stevie's recent recording projects include: "Radio Disney Jams, Vol. 6" featuring "All For Love," "DisneyMania 2" featuring "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah", and "Radio Disney Jingle Jams" (2004) featuring "Santa Claus Is Coming to Town". He also teamed up with former Dream Street members Greg Raposo and Matt Ballinger to record "Three Is A Magic Number" for the soundtrack to Disney's animated feature Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers.
He is signed to the William Morris Agency.
- 2003: Stevie Brock
Soundtracks and collaborations
- Triple Image: Celebrate (2002) - "Boy Next Door" (guest vocals)
- Radio Disney Jams Volume 6 (2003) - "All For Love"
- DisneyMania 2 (2004) - "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah"
- Radio Disney Jingle Jams (2004) - "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town"
- Mickey, Donald, Goofy: The Three Musketeers Soundtrack (with Greg Raposo and Matt Ballinger) (2004) - "Three Is A Magic Number"
- Stevie Brock at the Internet Movie Database
- Loftus, Johnny. Biography of Stevie Brock at AllMusic. Retrieved 2012-05-03.
- Official web presence