Stewart Hall (football coach)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for sports and athletics. (September 2010)|
|Full name||John Stewart Hall|
|Place of birth||United Kingdom|
|2009||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
Hall was the director of the Birmingham City F.C. Academy and went on to manage the Saint Vincent and the Grenadines national football team and Indian club Pune FC. in 2010 he was appointed as head coach to the Zanzibar national football team, although the contract was terminated shortly afterwards for technical reasons.
On 2 August 2012, Hall was sacked by Tanzanian Premier League club Azam. He swiftly signed a contract with Tusker Premier League club Sofapaka as their head coach on 12 September 2012, but resigned and returned to Azam after just seven weeks at the helm of Sofapaka.
- "On Stewart Hall’s Departure From Pune FC". Goal.com. 5 May 2010. Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- "British coach lands Zanzibar Heroes job", The Citizen, 1 July 2010, retrieved 2010-09-13
- "Stewart Hall is the new Zanzibar Head Coach". swahiliremix.com. 3 July 2010.
- "GSB nullifies contract for Zanzibar coach", The Citizen, 18 July 2010, retrieved 2010-09-13
- Dan Ngulu (12 September 2012). "Hall signs Sofapaka contract". Futaa.com. Retrieved 16 September 2012.
- Rodgers Eshitemi (30 October 2012). "Sofapaka ready to release Stewart Hall". Futaa.com. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- Odindo Ayieko (30 October 2012). "Sofapaka coach heading back to Azam". Daily Nation. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "Englishman Hall Leaves Sofapaka After Just Six Games In Charge". SportsNewsArena.com. 30 October 2012. Retrieved 11 January 2013.