From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stick or sticks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stick or the stick may refer to:
- A branch of a tree or shrub or flower
- Stick, part of a bow used to play a string instrument
- Breadstick, generally a pencil-sized stick of crisp, dry bread
- Centre stick (center stick or control stick), an aircraft cockpit arrangement
- Chapman Stick, an electric musical instrument in the guitar family
- Chopsticks, Asian eating utensils
- Clapstick, a type of percussion mallet traditionally accompanying the didgeridoo
- Dipstick, a measuring device used in automobiles
- Drum stick, an object used to strike drums (for other meanings see Drumstick (disambiguation))
- Glue stick, used to glue paper or card together
- Hockey stick, used in the sport of hockey
- Joystick, an input device commonly used for video games, aircraft and large machinery
- Lacrosse stick, used in the sport of lacrosse
- Lipstick, a cosmetic product
- Memory Stick can refer to a Sony flash memory card, or to a USB flash drive
- Nightstick, another name for baton used in law enforcement
- Pogo stick, a device used to jumping off the ground Ina standing position
- Pointing stick, a computer input device commonly found on laptops
- Stick (punishment), a rod used for corporal punishment
- Stick shift, a type of vehicle transmission (manual not automatic)
- Walking stick, a device to assist walking
- Yardstick, an instrument used to measure up to a yard
- Stick (comics), the teacher of Daredevil and Elektra in Marvel Comics
- Sticks (film), a 2001 film starring Justina Machado and Lillo Brancato
- Stick (film), a 1985 Burt Reynolds film
- Led Zeppelin IV, a 1971 album sometimes referred to as Sticks
- The Sticks, a British band
- The Sticks (album), an album by Canadian band Mother Mother
- Stephen Kernahan (born 1963), Australian footballer, nicknamed "Sticks"
- Gene Michael (born 1938), American baseball player, nicknamed "Stick"
- Mzwandile Stick (born 1984), South African rugby player
- Pretzel sticks (also called "salty sticks", or just "sticks"), a type of snack food
- Boondocks, also called "the sticks," a remote area
- Candlestick Park, a stadium in San Francisco, nicknamed "The Stick"
- Stick (unit), a measurement usually equal to two inches (5.08 cm)
- Gold Stick and Silver Stick, bodyguard positions in the British Royal Household
- Stick, a British slang term for abuse, insult, or denigration
- Stick style, a late-19th-century American architectural style
- A group of paratroopers
- All pages with titles containing "stick"
- The Order of the Stick, a webcomic
- Staff (disambiguation)
- Sticky (disambiguation)
- Styx (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.