From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stickiness or sticky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sticky may refer to:
- Adhesion, the tendency of dissimilar particles or surfaces to cling to one another
- Sticky (economics), resistant to change
- Sticky (comics), a book of gay erotic comics
- Sticky Fingaz or Sticky (born 1973), nickname of the US rapper and actor Kirk Jones
- Sticky note, a generic term for a Post-it note or competitor
- Sticky thread, an internet forum thread deemed important
- Sticky bit, a user ownership access-right flag that can be assigned to files and directories on Unix systems
- Sticky (Swedish company), a small company specializing in eye tracking
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.