The Stiff Dylans are a pop rock band from the United Kingdom. They found fame after being featured in Gurinder Chadha's 2008 Paramount Pictures film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging and performing several songs on the soundtrack.
The band comprises James Flannigan (vocals), Matt Harris (bass), Charlie Wride (guitar) and Tom Slaytor (drums), with members having previously studied at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music and the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford. The members auditioned to join the band, which also featured actor Aaron Johnson on bass guitar in the film. They had two chart hits in the UK in 2008: "Ultraviolet" (the main theme from the film), which reached number 41, and "Ever Fallen in Love", a cover version of the Buzzcocks song, which reached number 93.
- James Flannigan – vocals, guitar, acoustic guitar
- Charlie Wride – guitar, backing vocals
- Matt Harris – bass, guitar, backing vocals
- Thomas Slaytor – drums
- "Ultraviolet" (2008) – UK #41
- "Ever Fallen in Love" (2008) – UK #93
- "Out of Time"
- "Big Fan"
- "Stars Collide"
- "Rock Night"
- "Standing Water"
- "Super Hot"
- "Ultraviolet by the Stiff Dylans - theme from Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging", Peterborough Evening Telegraph, 17 July 2008, retrieved 2011-02-20
- "Exclusive | Stiff Dylans Interview", MTV, 14 July 2008, retrieved 2011-02-20
- "Stiff Dylans", Chart Stats, retrieved 2011-02-20