From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stimuli)
|Look up stimulus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stimulus: Something that causes a physiological response, may refer to sexual behavior or pain:
- Input to a system in other fields
- Economic stimulus:
- Economic stimulus bill
- Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, a US stimulus package passed during George W. Bush's administration.
- 2008 Chinese economic stimulus plan
- 2008 European Union stimulus plan
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a US stimulus package enacted by the 111th United States Congress in February 2009 and signed into law on February 17, 2009, by President Barack Obama.
- Stimulus Package, a DLC map pack add-on for Modern Warfare 2.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.