From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stink in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stink most commonly refers to unpleasant odor.
Stink may also refer to:
- Stink bomb, a device to create an unpleasant smell
- Flatulence, sometimes called a stink
- Stink pipe, a slang term for part of a Drain-waste-vent system
- Stink bug, a type of insect
- Stink (album), an album by The Replacements
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stink.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.