Stirling Lions SC
|Full name||Stirling Lions Soccer Club|
|League||NPL Western Australia|
|Website||Club home page|
Stirling Lions Soccer Club (formerly West Perth Macedonia, Stirling Macedonia) is an Australian soccer club based in Perth, Australia currently compete in the National Premier Leagues Western Australia which is one grade lower than the Australian A-League.
Stirling Lions Soccer Club evolved with the history of the Macedonian Australian community of Western Australia. The Club has been through a number of name changes and directions in its forty year history. Known as West Perth Macedonia in the 1970s and early 1980s, winning the League Title in its third year of State League.
In 1986, the Club changed its name to Stirling Macedonia with a move to Macedonia park. That year, the Club represented the Soccer Federation of Western Australia against Adelaide City in the NANDA Cup in front of a crowd of approximately 5,000 people. During the 1980s and 1990s, they were one of the most powerful soccer clubs in Western Australia winning six league premierships.
In 1999, they changed the name to the Stirling Lions Soccer Club, a move which allowed themselves to embrace the whole of the Stirling district.
- State League Premiers – 1983 1984 1985 1987 1994 1995 2013
- State League Runners Up – 1986 1990 1992 1996 2006 2010
- Top Four/Five Cup Winners – 1983 1986 1994 1995 1996
- Top Four/Five Cup Runners Up –1984 1988 2013
- Cup Winners – 1980 1992 1996 2006 2007 2010
- Cup Runners Up – 1987 1993 1994 1997
- Night Series Winners – 1986 1988 1991 1994 1995 1996
- Night Series Runners Up – 1983 1984 1990 1993 2006
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- First Team Coach: Gary Williams
- Assistant First Team Coach: Daniel Stoitis
- Reserves Coach: Rob Milevski
- Under 18s Coaches: Michael Johnson
- Physio: Jasmine Angelev
- Team Manager - Don Evans