|Number of teams||6|
|Current champions||Falkirk (32nd title)|
|Most successful club(s)||Falkirk (32 titles)|
The Stirlingshire Cup is an association football cup competition for clubs in the former county of Stirlingshire, Scotland. The competition was founded in 1883 and is contested annually by senior member clubs of the Stirlingshire Football Association. The current champions are Falkirk who defeated Stirling Albion in the 2013–14 tournament final.
The competition is a knock-out tournament contested by the six member clubs of the Stirlingshire Football Association. In the first round draw, two teams receive byes into the semi-final with the remaining four clubs paired against each other. The winners of the two first round matches progress to the semi-final and the losers are eliminated from the tournament.
Participating teams (2014–15)
The Stirlingshire Cup tournament commenced in the 1883–84 football season as a competition for member clubs of the newly created Stirlingshire Football Association which was founded on 25th December 1883. The original meeting to form the organisation was held in Larbert and was attended by representatives from seven football clubs: Campsie, Dunipace, East Stirlingshire, Falkirk, King's Park, Stenhousemuir and Tayavalla. The first tournament began in January 1884 and was contested by the seven original attendees of the meeting as well as seven other clubs from Stirlingshire: Comely Park, Grahamston, Grasshoppers, Milngavie, Ochil Rangers, Strathblane and Vale of Bannock. The inaugural tournament was won by Falkirk who defeated East Stirlingshire 3–1 in a final replay after an initial 1–1 draw.
Performance by club
|Club||Winners||Last final won||Runners-up||Last final lost|
- Falkirk v Stirling Albion July 22, 2014 - Match Report, stirlingalbionfc.co.uk. Stirling Albion F.C.. 22 July 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- Stirlingshire Cup - 1883/84, falkirkfchistorian.blogspot.com. 14 February 2011. Retrieved 17 February 2014.
- Stirlingshire Cup Draw 2014-15, stenhousemuirfc.com. Stenhousemuir F.C. 10 June 2014. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
- Stirlingshire Cup 1883–date, scottish-football-historical-archive.com. Scottish Football Historical Archive. Retrieved 17 February 2014.
- Part Two - 19th Century Bairns, bettermeddle.org.uk. Retrieved 17 February 2014.
|This article about a Scottish association football competition is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|