|Founded||19 March 2014 (Dublin)|
|Frequent-flyer program||Gold Circle Club|
|Parent company||Everdeal Holdings Limited|
Comhfhorbairt (Gaillimh) Limited trading as Stobart Air (formerly Aer Arann) is a regional airline based in Dublin, Ireland. The airline operates scheduled services under the Aer Lingus Regional, CityJet and Flybe brands. The airline has 4 operating bases at Cork and Dublin operating under the Aer Lingus Regional brand, Cardiff operating under the CityJet brand and at London-Southend operating under the Flybe brand.
Stobart Air is owned by Everdeal Holdings Limited, which is 45% owned by the Stobart Group; 42% owned by Invesco; 8% owned by Cenkos Securities; and 5% owned by Pádraig Ó Céidigh, Aer Arann's former Chairman. Stobart Group has an option to acquire complete control of the airline, by increasing its shareholding by a further 55% to 100%.
On 19 March 2014, Aer Arann announced that it would be changing its corporate name to Stobart Air by the end of 2014.
Stobart Air announced on 25 March 2014 it was diversifying away from operating exclusively for Aer Lingus by announcing a five-year agreement with Flybe to operate six routes in Northern Europe and Benelux from 5 June 2014.
CityJet franchise routes:
Flybe franchise routes:
|Aircraft||Total||Orders||Passengers Y||Operated for||Livery|
|ATR 42-300||2||—||44||Aer Lingus Regional||1x Aer Lingus Regional,
1x Plain White
|ATR 72-200||2||—||70||1x CityJet,
1x Hot spare
1x Stobart Air
|ATR 72-500||2||—||72||1x Flybe,
1x away on maintenance
|ATR 72-600||8||1||72||Aer Lingus Regional||Aer Lingus Regional|
Gold Circle Club
Eligible Aer Lingus Regional flights earn Aer Lingus Gold Circle Club points.
In flight services
Stobart Air operates a buy on board programme similar to Aer Lingus.
- "Aer Arann Contact Information." Aer Arann. Retrieved on 12 November 2009.
- Aer Arann on course despite plans to sell on its aircraft leasing unit. Retrieved on 17 July 2012.
- Aer Arann takes off with first of new fleet. Retrieved on 19 May 2013.
- Stobart Group Annual Report 2011 Page 68 Note 22. Retrieved on 24 September 2011.
- Aer Arann Rises from the Ashes. Retrieved on 25 January 2013.
- Authority to look at Aer Arann takeover. Retrieved on 25 January 2013.
- Competition Authority clears Stobart acquisition of Aer Arann. Retrieved on 25 January 2013.
- Aer Arann to change corporate name to Stobart Air. Retrieved on 19 March 2014.
- Flybe agreement to bring 60 new jobs to Southend Airport. Retrieved on 29 March 2014.
- . Retrieved on 10 June 2014.
- "Aer Lingus online information regarding Aer Arann partnership". Aerlingus.com. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "jethros.org.uk". jethros.org.uk. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
- "Avg Fleet Age". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 2013-12-02.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stobart Air.|