From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stocking or stockings in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stocking is an elastic garment covering the foot and lower part of the leg.
Stocking may also refer to:
- Stocking (forestry), a measure of tree density
- Stocking, Austria, an Austrian municipality
- Christmas stocking, a type of Christmas decoration
- Fish stocking, the practice of raising fish in a hatchery and releasing them into a river, lake, or ocean
- One of the three titular characters in the anime series Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt
- The long socks that are part of a baseball uniform
- All pages beginning with "stocking"
- All pages with titles containing "stocking"
- Stock (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.