Stockland Green Hills
|Location||East Maitland, New South Wales, Australia|
|Opening date||March 1990|
|No. of stores and services||90+ |
|Total retail floor area||55,020 m2 (592,230 sq ft)70,000 m2 (753,474 sq ft) after redevelopment|
|No. of floors||1|
|Information from Stockland. |
It is located on Molly Morgan Drive, East Maitland near the New England Highway, on a 15.7-hectare (38.8-acre) parcel of land, and primarily serves the Maitland, Lower Hunter and the Upper Hunter regions to the west of Newcastle.
The Centre is directly serviced by Hunter Valley Buses routes 181, 182, 183 and 189. All routes except 189 connect to Maitland Railway Station and Victoria Street railway station, New South Wales, both several kilometres away.
- 181 - Rutherford, Victoria Street Station and Maitland
- 182 - Singleton and Rothbury
- 183 - Rutherford and Tenambit
- 189 - Thornton
A development application has been lodged with Maitland City Council to expand the centre. The proposal includes:
- An additional level to the Centre bringing the total gross lettable area to around 70,000m2
- A new Myer department store
- A new discount department store
- Approximately 100 new specialty stores
The proposed new centre will incorporate a new fresh food precinct, a relocated food court and improved undercover parking facilities. A new entry plaza and outdoor restaurant precinct will connect the centre with level access to Mitchell Drive.