Stockland Martel is a photo-representation agency headquartered in New York and founded in 1983 by Bill Stockland and Maureen Martel. The first person they signed was legendary Sports Illustrated photographer Walter Iooss, and in the years since they have developed a diverse international roster of award-winning photographers. These include 2009 Prix Pictet winner Nadav Kander, Timothy Greenfield-Sanders, and Lauren Greenfield.
Stockland Martel and its exhibition space, The Gallery @ Stockland Martel, are headquartered in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan.
Partial list of photographers represented:
- Kwaku Alston
- Fulvio Bonavia
- Craig Cutler
- Jim Fiscus
- Lauren Greenfield
- Timothy Greenfield-Sanders
- Walter Iooss
- Nadav Kander
- Steven Lippman
- Jeff Lipsky
- Doug Menuez
- Michael Muller
- Nino Muñoz
- John Offenbach
- Matthew Rolston
- Art Streiber
- Liz Von Hoene
- "Stockland Martel". Retrieved 8 July 2009.
- "Altpick.com Artist Rep page".
- "The Education of Walter Iooss Jr.". Retrieved 11 December 2011.
- "Stockland Martel bio at PhotoPlus Expo". Retrieved 26 October 2009.
- "Nadav Kander Wins the Prix Pictet". Retrieved 26 October 2009.
- ""Inside the Minds of Bill Stockland and Maureen Martel," RESOLVE: the liveBooks photo blog, January 12, 2010".
- Official site
- "Craig Cutler Just Keeps Shooting," PDN, May 2012
- "Rep Office Tour Series: Stockland Martel," Fresh Produce, July 10, 2009
- "The Education of Walter Iooss Jr., sportsillustrated.com, December 11, 2011
- "Events: Hans Gissinger's Exploding Cakes Project," Snap Indigo, June 4, 2009
- The New York Photo Festival 2009, "Meet the Jury," May 2009
- Patrick McMullan photographs of Maureen Martel at Le Book Connections, Photo District News annual party, and the New York Photo Festival, 2005–2009
- "Grow or Die: Advice From Reps on Keeping Your Work Fresh," Photo District News, March 2004, reprinted at allbusiness.com