Stoke Fleming is a village and civil parish in the South Hams district of Devon, England. It lies on the A379 road about one and a half miles south of the town of Dartmouth, at the north end of Start Bay and within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- "Parish of Stoke Fleming". Stoke Fleming Parish Council. Retrieved 2011-11-04.
- Gover, J.E.B., Mawer, A. & Stenton, F.M (1931). "The Place-Names of Devon". English Place-Name Society. Vol viii. Part I. (Cambridge University Press): 331.
- Harris, Helen (2004). A Handbook of Devon Parishes. Tiverton: Halsgrove. p. 160. ISBN 1-84114-314-6.
- Nicholas Orme, English Church Dedications: With a Survey of Cornwall and Devon (University of Exeter Press, 1996) Page 24
- Ecclesia Sancti Ermondi 1364 (PRO, C135/183 no3.
- Ecclesia Sancti Ermundi 1419 (Chanter IX f202)
- "Bidder, George Parker". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (online ed.). Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/2360. (Subscription or UK public library membership required.)
Media related to Stoke Fleming at Wikimedia Commons
|This Devon location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|