From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stoker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stoker may refer to:
- Stoker (surname)
- A fireplace poker
- Mechanical stoker, a coal-feeding device on a steam engine
- Stoker (occupation), a job to stoke the boilers on a coal-powered steam ship or locomotive
- Stoker (film), a 2013 American film directed by Park Chan-wook
- The person on the rear seat of a tandem bicycle
- Bram Stoker Award for horror writing
- Cleveland Stokers (1967–68), soccer team
- Stoker the Broker (late 20th century) comic strip
- "The Stoker", short story by Franz Kafka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.